Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dad's Birthday Origami Box and Gift Tag

Hello everyone, for my Dad's birthday I made him an origami box and match gift tag, I have used this cute image from Delicious Doodles and coloured it using mum's brown copics to enter Mad for Markers Challenge Male creation using your brown copics.

This is a photo of the box with it's lid on. Sorry the photo is wonky!


In this photo the tag is half pulled out. On the back of the tag I wrote a message wishing him happy birthday. I stuck a pice of ribbon on the front of this tag to make it more of a birthday box on the outside

This is the inside of the box with Dad's bionic wrench inside. In the end I tied the handles together because they where wrecking the box.



Here is the cherry and coconut cake I made him, couldn't fit the correct amount of candles on lol!

The challenges that I have entered my creation into are:

Thank-you for reading my post. Bye for now, from Rosanna.

5 comments:

  1. WoW Rosanna this is Fabulous! What a great box! And that cake looks Awesome! Love how you couldn't fit all the candles on, I seriously though your dad was only turning 23...hehe!

    So nice to see you creating again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project Rosanna, perfect fit, wonderful colouring of such a cute image! Delicious cake to X:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fantastic! I love the tag! you are clever. Just as well you didnt put all the candles on, not unless you had invited the local firestation round to help put them all out!
    hope your dad had a lovely Birthday!

    love teen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic project Rosanna, love the colours and your colouring is amazing, the shading is perfect. I love the look of your Dad's cake with fantastic mix of candles. Hope the smoke alarm didn't go off when you lit those big ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your tag over on the M4M blog - well done! You colour beautifully :-)

    ReplyDelete